VetMed Resource was created in response to demand from veterinarians, veterinary associations and schools, and information specialists. It is designed to be a single comprehensive resource containing all of CABI's veterinary information to provide ideal support for veterinary continuing education. An online demo is also available.
VetMed Resource’s unique features:
- The bibliographic database includes records from CAB Abstracts from 1972 and is updated weekly
- Full text documents available include conference papers, journal articles and bulletins
- Breaking news updates, news articles covering current topics and an events calendar
- CAB Reviews: specially commissioned, peer reviewed review articles written by specialists in their field
- The Animal Health and Production Compendium which includes over 2000 pictures, drug database, glossary, food safety module, parasite identification keys, and detailed coverage of health and production topics.
Access the trial here. Please email the library at email@example.com for username/password information.
Please let us know your opinion of this database by sending feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your comments here.