Monday, March 28, 2016
Thursday, March 17, 2016
- Coloring contest - April 11-15, Library 2nd floor
Mon. - Fri Submissions, Thurs. - Fri. Judging, Mon. Prize awarded
- Arts & Healing Lecture - April 13, HEC Classroom E @ Noon
Valorie Thomas, PhD - Afrofuturists looking to heal
- Library Game Night - April 14, Library 4th floor conference room
5 - 7 pm, Registration recommended, walk-in's welcome
- Fine Free Friday - April 15
CAPE workshops for Faculty
- DynaMed vs. UpToDate
Monday, April 11 - Noon
- That Elephant App: Your questions about Evernote answered
Tuesday, April 12 - Noon
- Evidence, shmevidence! Evidence-based medicine roundtable discussion
Thursday, April 14 - Noon
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Thursday, December 3, 2015
The Food for Fines program only applies to Pumerantz Library fines only, it may not be applied to replacement or damaged items fees or charges from other WesternU entities.
All food items collected will be donated to the 2nd Chance Thrift Store, a non-profit community outreach organization, that benefits several sober living home facilities in Pomona.
For more information contact us at 909-469-5323 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Rudy Barreras at 3:35 PM